Thursday, September 10, 2015

                        
                          My teacher my hero


"A hero is a man who does what he can"
Romain Rolland

                                              
                                                                                                                                                                               
 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/03/parents-as-teachers_n_3860750.html



                In life, people may come and go, some will be remembered and some are forgotten. But one thing is for sure, I will never forget the person who inspires and encouraged me to strives for greatness, live to our fullest potential and see the best in ourselves. Someone we admire and someone aspire to be like and a person who is known as my second parent.

                We learn through them, through their commitment to excellence and through their ability to make us realize our own personal growth, who did efforts for me to gain knowledge, the one who scolds and correct me when I'm doing wrong, the one who has been there as I face to reach the stepping stones in my life. The one we look for advice and guidance.

                After all, they never give up and they never stop to fill us with knowledge and when we are going to fall, they are always there to reach our hand and pull us back. They encouraged us to study well to become a successful individual someday. They are always there for us no matter what happened. They give a better future on each young minds sitting on the armchair, learning how wonderful life is. They included in my inspiration to continue life despite of many circumstances that I faced. They taught me to become a strong person and above all they taught me to be faithful and thankful for every Gods blessing.

                All teachers can be a hero if they have determination, patience, courage and dedication to work that can really inspire students. A hero is not only famous and seen on television because you can be a hero on your own simple way.

                For all teachers who became part of my life, I'm very thankful and proud  because you are the reasons why I became as what I am now. You are the best hero for me. My teacher, my hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment